Why Go Aaroe?
- If you've decided to sell your property independently, you have every right to assume the responsibilities that accompany that feat. It is likely that you have invested a lot in the property you're looking to sell; not just financially, but in time, blood, sweat and tears as well. If someone has invested a part of their heart into their home, then I really don't see the appeal in denying themself the expertise, integrity, and drive that the right realtor simply Yearns to devote to his client(s).
- We will ensure that you maximize your opportunities in the current real estate market.
- With the Aaroe name, comes many desirable connections with experts and specialists who are masters of their field; all of them waiting to recieve the unique terms of your particular situation, so they can guide and instruct you in a manner that just wouldn't be suited for anyone else - but you.
- We can and will employ the most effective marketing and advertising strategies for your property.
- We will also guide you through the complicated paperwork involved, from the initial agreement to the final documents.
What To Look For In An Agent
- Education: The most important factor in choosing a real estate professional is their education in the real estate industry. Bearing the Aaroe name means that we have been endowed with advanced training and education, allowing us to be among the top agents in the world. We know real estate inside and out.
- Experience and Expertise: You want a full-time agent who is familiar with your area and with the type of property you intend to sell. A good agent understands and employs a diverse range of marketing and advertising strategies. How tech-savvy is your agent? How well does your agent keep you informed? You should never be afraid to ask your agent to clear up ANY confusions you may have!
- Availability and Commitment: Your agent should be capable of prompt and decisive action during the course of selling your property.
Does your agent make it a point to keep in touch with you constantly?
Can your agent easily be contacted in case of emergencies or even for the simplest questions?
Is your agent available on the weekends or in the evenings when most buyers are out looking?
- Rapport: Does your agent take the time to Listen to your goals and clarify your needs? Can your agent understand your unique situation and be genuinely concerned about the outcome of the process? Your listing agent will be your guide and partner in this crucial decision, so it is important to find one with whom you can get along.
What Is Your Property Worth?
- Without a professional agent, most independent property sellers tend to overestimate the value of their property. You can avoid this pitfall by consulting with an experienced real estate listing agent.
I always tell my clients:
" Theres usually only ONE reason why a house
remains on the market without selling, and that is simply:
The Price is Too High! "
SOUTHERN MARYLAND’S PREMIER
SOUTHERN MARYLAND’S PREMIER